Thursday, March 29, 2007

Crazy week

We gone through 3 remotes for the TV so far. Chase can find them anywhere!!!!!!!!
Chase had his nine month check up last week and he actually gained weight this time - yeah. He now weighs 18lbs 12oz and is 30 1/2" tall. So basically he is a tall skinny guy :-) We have just had another crazy busy week. I thought that I would have all the time in the world once I quit work to stay home - wrong!!!! I don't know where the time goes. Taylor is graduating to a begining orange belt in Karate this saturday. We are so proud of her. She is doing very well and seems to really enjoy it (I will post pictures this weekend). There has finally been a break in the rain so we have ahd some gorgeous sunny days, still a bit cool but beautiful. My Mom and I had the crazy idea to drive to California for Easter. We'll see how Chase likes the car for that long - I'm a little scared. Chase and I are spending the day at home finishing up projects and cleaning house - exciting day I know :-) Have a great week!


Tanya

No comments: