Friday, August 31, 2007

Wake me - I must be dreaming.....

Chase's debut in the Bellingham Herald - We went to the fair the middle of August and all Chase wanted to do the ENTIRE time was sit on the tractors. No rides, No animals, No food - just sit on the tractors and of course add his own engine side effects the whole time. He is actually sitting on my lap right now saying- Whoa, Whoa and making engine noises just from looking at the picture. I see tires and metal and grease in his future :0) oh ya - my Mom was not happy about having her picture in the paper.

5 comments:

JenM. said...

He's famous! I love how little boys seem to come out making noises like that!

Jenni said...

Very cool. Chase is adorable! He always seems to be having so much fun. BTW... do you still have that recipe for the cold artichoke dip you made a really long time ago?

Musicmom-Amy said...

What a fun surprise! And tell your mom she looks beautiful as always!

Unknown said...

That is WAY cute!

Jenni said...

Thanks for the recipe!