Friday, September 21, 2007

Hungry - Hungry Hippo

I need to apologize for the fuzziness of these pictures. Yes, it is the picture - your eyes are not really that bad! My camera does not want to focus all the time recently - which makes it very hard to get a good picture (I see a new camera in our future). Anyway, Chase was given this big purple Hippo by a friend of mine and he loves it. And "Yes" for all of those Moms out there wondering if these balls are all over my house. I even found one in the fridge today. It has been nice to have the purple hippo because we have had some rainy days so this has been great indoor entertainment.


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jenni said...

How fun!

Musicmom-Amy said...

Love the feetsy jammies!

Lydia said...

Looks like fun...a ball in the fridge, that's too funny!

Unknown said...

Ooo! My girls would be jealous!