Friday, April 4, 2008

Amtrak to Seattle

CHOO CHOO!!! Every year we go with my Mom's class on their Amtrak field trip to Seattle. This year it was to the Aquarium. I haven't been to the Aquarium forever so it was fun to go again. Chase could have stayed at one tank he entire day and watch the same fish swim by. He hated to leave one tank to go to another. The older girls did an Aquarium quiz - that kept them busy running around the Aquarium. The train ride as usual was a blast. It is such a gorgeous ride and it was a wonderful sunny day.

The diver that was in feeding the fish posed for a picture with the kids - very cool! How would you like that job???? I was not great a picture taker that day because I realize these are the only two pictures I have from our trip - owell maybe next year. So, basically we went on a train and saw a bunch of fish :-)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lydia said...

Fun! The Amtrak is lots of fun.

Jenni said...

How fun!!

Unknown said...

The train is way fun. My kids like to run around on it. I'm sure the other passengers are not as amused :)