Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Jello Flag!

~Happy 4th of July~
I learned a very valuable lesson making this Jello Flag cake, that is:
"Never transport a Jello cake"
I was so excited to see if it turned out like the picture that I completed the cake at home and failed to think what would happen if I had to drive with it to Ferndale - HMMMM.
Well we all took turns trying to smooth out the ride for the cake, but by the time we got there - it really didn't look like a flag at all. All the blueberries slid off - the whip cream melted and then the top layer began to give out.
Owell - it was a good try -
Hopefully I saved you all the same heartache :0)

3 comments:

Vashti said...

I'm lovin the flag--too bad it get all messed up on the car ride, I'm sure it tasted good though!

Vashti said...

I'm lovin the flag--too bad it get all messed up on the car ride, I'm sure it tasted good though!

Anonymous said...

That looks AWESOME! I'm sorry it didn't make it to your destination flawlessly though :(