Tuesday, August 12, 2008

This one's for Bonnie - (My Mom was not as much help as you can see :0) - so here it goes!

Four random things I like about my husband:
1. He can fix anything…
2. Not only does he have hair he has great hair…
3. He let's me - be me…
4. We like alot of the same things…
Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Pizza - Pizza - need I say more
2. Linens N Things
3. Industrial Outside Sales
4. Manager of a Grainger Industrial Supply
4 movies I’ve watched more than once:
1. ICE AGE
2. The Bee Movie
3. Bourne Ultimatum (any Bourne movie)
4. Lord of the rings
Four places I’ve lived:
1. California
2. Washington
3. Idaho
4. Arizona (briefly)
Four TV shows I watch:
1. Food Network
2. What not to wear
3. Sponge Bob (maybe I shouldn't admit this one)
4. Grey's (when it's on)
Four places I’ve been:
1. My sister and I just took the kids to Lopes island - it was wonderful.
2. New York
3. Washington DC
4. Alaska
Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. SPAM
2. Mamasource ????
3. Family Fun weekender
4. Travel Zoo
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Peanut Butter and Chocolate anything
2. Pasta
3. Strawberries
4. Fun mixed salads
Four places I would like to visit:
1. Back to New York with my family
2. New Zealand
3. Norway
4. Cross Country Road trip!!!!!!
Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Potty Training
2. Moving - maybe -
3. More projects completed
4. Simpler Life (it's worth a try)

2 comments:

wanderingbonnie said...

Shame on Sue...but she's away still I think...oh well- liked your answers and esp the Sponge Bob one!!! Great for bonding with Chase! Thanks for sharing your mom this summer- can't tell you how much I enjoyed having all the "girls" over...what a great time! See you in a few weeks!
With love,
Bonnie

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

Dear Tayna,
I found you. I miss you. Write to me soon. I am working on a blog site right now. Keep me posted. Love you lots
Elissa