Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Happy 11th Birthday

Time flies.....Taylor is 11 and every year seems to go by a little bit faster. She had a great birthday with her cousins - we were lucky to have my sisters family in town for her party. This has not been my year for cakes. As you can see her cake has a nice crack down the center -that just got bigger and bigger. I left the cake on top of the counter adn then turned the dishwasher on - yep - the cake got hot and everything started to slide!!!! Taylor is such a good sport and loved it anyway.

Her very own cell phone. I thought we were going to stay strong, WRONG! I can't complain much because it has already come in handy to get ahold of her.

Happy Birthday Taylor


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Happy Birthday Taylor!

Lydia said...

Happy Birthday to Taylor! Cute cake.