Saturday, June 23, 2007

Chase and Taylor love to play with his Race track he got for his Birthday. He thinks it is so funny that the van in the blue row goes so slow - he puts that one on the track and then gives it a good push.
Both my babies are growing up so fast. Taylor will be 10 in July and Chase is already 1 - my how time flies when your having fun.


Move over Donald Trump! Taylor is quite the Entrepreneur. In fourth grade they teach the children about economy and the value of money. You spend a few months earning "school money" and then on one of the last days of school the students get to hold a student store and sell their goods (supply and demand) Taylor and Grandma Karen finger knitted scarves, Grandma Susan helped with homemade dog biscuits and then she added a few more treats and things to her store. She had pricing signs and displays - she even dressed up for the event (surprise- surprise) like a real store owner would. She just cracks me up - I can't wait to see what she does with her life -the skies the limit with this one!
Taylor is heading off to camp tomorrow for a week. She is attending a Christian camp on the lake in Bellingham with Two of her friends from school. They get to swim, rock climb, ride horses, sleep in cabins and just have tons of fun. We will miss her, but I hope she has a great experience. Maybe I will take this opportunity to clean out her room, sssshhhhhh don't tell.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lydia said...

HEY!!! Summer camp sounds fun-I've never experienced that :) Chase is looking so grown up. Will you be coming over to the church on Wed? We've got a mother's group bike-thing going at 10.

Tanya Bennett said...

I haven't had any calls from camp yet - I guess that's a good sign!
I wish I could go Wed. I made appts. to go visiting teaching-nothing like the last minute:0) Thanks for thinking of me.

JenM. said...

I have to apologize. I got your email that you had a blog and I forgot to link it to ours. I was just reminded and I have had a great time seeing how much your kids have grown up, especially Chase! I can't believe how grown-up he looks! So cute. I bet you are enjoying having a little quiet time this week, maybe missing Taylor, though. She is hilarious. It really will be interesting to see what path her life takes!

Tanya Bennett said...

I forgive you :0) Like you have nothing better to do than read my blog. I do miss Taylor! She is home on Saturday. I am re-doing her room with a Hawiian/Beach theme while she is gone. I will post pictures when I am done.