Saturday, June 30, 2007

More room

Taylor's windows with beaded doorway coverings - way cool!

Her new desk area-

it has yet to been seen if there will actually be homework done on this desk or if it is just a knick knack holder.


o.k. I like the lights -

Chase wants to rip them down every time we turn them on, but for now they are kind of fun. I had a lot of fun doing her room and OH MY was she excited when she got home - she didn't stop screaming for at least 5 mins. It was well worth all the late nights.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jenni said...

I just discovered that you have a blog. Very exciting for me. I love the new room decor.

Tanya Bennett said...

Thank you - I know, I have been hiding. I think it is fun to talk to everyone and see what you are up to, so please keep in touch.