Monday, June 25, 2007

This one's for you Jen!!!

A few years ago (I won't say how many) I flew my sister Jenni into Seattle for her 30th B-Day. We stayed the night in Seattle and then went to Oprah's live your best life conference. It was a blast!!!! Dove is a huge sponsor of Oprah (thank goodness this was before their whole naked campaing idea) anyway, Dove had the T.V. you see behind us and you could type in what ever you want and then take a picture. So ours said, "Beauty is Sisters"- oooohhhhh how sweet. I wanted to write - Beauty is a horse, but Jenni wouldn't let me (Black Beauty, get it???) I just came across this picture the other day and had to post it for the world to see :0) Maybe we will get to do this again someday!!!!! Love you Jen!

I was just having fun with this one......Jenni had such a, "It wasn't me", smile - that I thought a Halo was perfect, although the horns aren't really me at all (haha).

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Cute picture! So how was the conference?

Tanya Bennett said...

The conference was great. Oprah actually did the entire thing herself, so it was like going to one of her shows. I would go again if she does it again.