Tuesday, November 4, 2008

~~~~~ 6 Random Facts ~~~~~

The Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you http://www.kbennettphotography.blogspot.com/
2. Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading).
3. Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.


Here you go - Everything you never thought you wanted to know:

1. I am terrified of water. I couldn't sleep all night after watching "The Guardian". Yes, I live in Washington - more water than I ever wanted!!!!
2. My new passion is Swedish Pancakes - if you haven't tried them you really need toooooo
3. I love gadgets. I think there should be a gadget for everything!
4. I hate surprises. It kills me not to know.
5. I am a Virgo - that pretty much says it all don't-cha-think.
6. I want a dog, but I haven't found one that doesn't shed, bark or poop.

Now it's your turn I tag..........Elissa, Brittany, Rocky (if she ever checks hers), Jennifer Rand,
and Bonnie J.
(I don'tknow how to do the linky thing -sorry)

1 comment:

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

I just saw the tag thingy. I will have to figure it out a little later.