Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or Treat

Here's the whole gang on Halloween. I think this was the first year that we
all dressed up. It was a "Hippy" theme for our Church trunk or treat party - as you can see I was the only one that stuck to it......Mike Meyers......

This is the new don't take my picture hand.
I don't even take that many pictures and
he still hates it.

The Duck Pond was where Chase spent most of his time.
How many ducks can I fit in one net???? and how wet can I get before someone tells me to stop?????

Taylor and some family friends (Philip & Ilene) ready to go play in Fairhaven.
Chase was sad he couldn't go with the big kids :0(
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

Hey love the pictures. Hopefully I will get new pictures soon. I seem to have to many things happen at once. So to many pictures. I love seeing you family. I am so glad we are in touch again.