Thursday, July 12, 2007

Every little boy needs a Tonka truck

I just couldn't resist the 60th Anniversary Tonka Truck. Once Chase saw this at the store and started to make motor sounds I knew I was had! As you can see he loves to haul himself around in it. The truck actually has a metal dump bed (remember when the entire thing was metal -my brother ran his through our sliding door -fun times) So I thought this was cool that it had any metal on it at all - most of them are plastic now a days. It's nice to buy a toy that he actually plays with more than the pots and pans.

Now all I need is a garage!

What do think about a 4" lift????

Maybe next year :0)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lydia said...

Very cool! :)

Musicmom-Amy said...

Very fun! No wonder you couldn't resist. Looks like it will keep Chase busy for hours. Makes David wish he was little again so he could play in it.

Jenni said...

That is a very cool truck!