Saturday, July 7, 2007

Mt.Baker July 1st

My brother was visiting from California and so we drove up to Mnt. Baker. We should have brought our snow shoes. The rode is not even open to the top yet.

Tanya and Chase. Chase didn't like walking in the snow - well I guess you could say he didn't mind walking in the snow it was the falling in the snow that he didn't like.

Like Father like Son. Out of everything up there Chase managed to find the huge snow cats. He actually licked a tire - OK maybe that isn't like his Father or is it??? :-) (he has a thing with tires lately).


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jenni said...

I really like the picture of you and Chase.

Tyler said...

Wasn't Ryan licking the tires on his truck when it ran him over?

Tanya Bennett said...

Thank you for the nice comment about the picture and for Tyler - I think that happened after he got run over :0), So how hot is it in Cedar???? Melting yet????

Unknown said...

I didn't know you had a blog! I just saw it on Jenni's site... cute!

Tanya Bennett said...

Why yes - I do have a blog :-) I am not very good or fancy about it but I have fun!