Monday, July 23, 2007

Tag - I'm it

I've been tagged to share 7 random facts/habits about myself. At the end of the post, you can tag your friends by listing their names. Also, remember to leave them a comment letting them know they've been tagged.

Let's see - 7 random facts - Here we go:

1. I hate water (lakes, ocean, etc.), but I love the rain.
2. I would love to work with exotic animals.
3. I want to learn to belly dance (probably not in this lifetime though)
4. I would rather be cold than hot!!!!!!!!!
5. I love to travel (maybe that's the whole Gypsy/Belly dance thing?)
6. I am very competitive.
7. I love anything peanut butter and chocolate

I think everyone I know that blogs has already been tagged except for maybe Kelly B.- if you are out there go for it :0)

2 comments:

Tyler said...

You are competitive? I never would have guessed.

Unknown said...

Ooo, I hate being hot too!