Friday, July 13, 2007

Vancouver Aquarium

I decided that this summer we were going to finally go visit some of the places I have wanted to go and just never have. One of the first on my list was the Vancouver Aquarium. It turned out to be a great sunny day at the aquarium. Just before this picture a Dolphin jumped behind us and Chase about jumped out of my arms and then started crying (I don't think he was expecting anything to come out of the water). After he realized what the Aquarium was all about he really had a fun time. We even talked Grammy into going with us.

Chase didn't seem to care about the Sea otter swimming behind him.


Paging Dr. Chase............

Chase carefully preps. for surgery on a Harbor Seal (stuffed of course).

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I love the aquarium. The space ships and jelly fish are two of my favorites. Oh... and the Beluga whales. It looks like so much fun.